Tuesday, 3 January 2012

*NEW*

Hi all

Happy New Year.... may it be a wonderfully creative one for you all!

here's a new digi of SHAKESPEARE
Lots of people asked for the images I used on the boxing day poster so I've made a collage sheet up, unfortunately these were meant for christmas tags and I didn't create digital stamps with them, but here they are in colour.
lots of things to look forward to in 2012... a collab with a certain fairy friend, new rubberstamps coming out in the next few weeks. looking into more crafty items to be made by The Octopode Factory, including chipboard and masks.

Lily ♥


4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I jast love your stamps!!
    Have a happy new year and I look forward to see what you will create this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great images and a Happy New year !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Shakespeare image - would love "Romeo & Juliet"!!!! Cute collage sheet too Lily! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete