Monday 26 March 2012

What i wore♥

..On a few random days.


I have been building up drawings in my What i wore journal and thought i'd actually share them with you. The pages do need finishing a bit but, in all honesty, i will probably never get round to it. I think they look alright though.xx


I also have a braid in my hair, courtesy of my mum. I am determined to become a pirate
in my lifetime, this gets me one step closer.













And my journal pages:








I want to eventually end up doing a page a day, or at least two/three a week. Hope you enjoy them!

Make sure you enter my giveaway here!!

Lily♥



11 comments:

  1. Fantastic pages Lily!!! Wow they are great and colourful - just love the images!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should really make these journal images into digis to sell. They are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly Lily -- you and your art are two of the most beautiful visions in the world!

    Erm, I mean, Yarrr, Ye be shiny as a doubloon! :)

    Thanks for sharing with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those Lily, your talent knows no bounds x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pages and great photos! I'm so happy I found your blog. It'll be a thrill to visit you every now and then. Thanks a lot for the inspiration.
    Hugs Outi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pages and the photos of you. It's in the accessories. Love all the beads and baubles the colors and textures. And I love your makeup. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your journal drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely!!! lovely crafter and a lovely image.. :)

    ReplyDelete