Monday, 7 March 2011

The Altered Alice

The Octopode Factory and The Altered Alice has teamed up for the month of March. I'd love to see your artwork over there. There's even a prize at the end of the month of $30 to spend on my digital items on Etsy!
This week the theme is HALL OF DOORS

Amy from my DT made this card

I've made a quirky door digital stamp and it's on offer (this week only til Monday) for a special price of $2.

You can use any Alice imagery or interpretation for The Altered Alice (not just octopode factory images)... why not go over and check it out?


  1. This is SO COOL and I already bought it - I LOVE it that you created this to go with our Hall of Doors challenge on The Altered Alice! But. . . any Alice door needs a KEYHOLE. Just sayin', hahaha! And an Octopode key would be a great accessory image....

  2. cool door Lily for the themed challenge!

  3. Thank you for your amazing art, and for sharing it through The Altered Alice!

    Have a happy day and exceptional St. Patrick's Day!